Our Marmalade raisin bread pudding is a one-dish delight.
The ingredient of Marmalade raisin bread pudding
- 9 slices raisin bread, crusts removed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low-joule marmalade
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 1/4 cups skim milk
- 1 vanilla bean, split, seeds removed
The instruction how to make Marmalade raisin bread pudding
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C/140u00b0C fan-forced. Grease an 8 cup-capacity ovenproof dish.
- Spread each bread slice with marmalade. Arrange, overlapping, in prepared dish.
- Whisk sugar, eggs, milk and vanilla seeds in a bowl until sugar has dissolved. Pour half the mixture over bread. Stand for 5 minutes to soak. Pour remaining mixture over bread.
- Place dish in a large baking dish. Pour boiling water into baking dish until halfway up sides of smaller dish. Bake for 50 minutes or until custard has set. Serve.
Nutritions of Marmalade raisin bread puddingcalories: 201.955 calories
calories: 3.6 grams fat
calories: 1.1 grams saturated fat
calories: 31.2 grams carbohydrates
calories: 10.6 grams protein
calories: 97 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 209 milligrams sodium