Eggs and toast go from breakfast to dinner in this delicious, stylish dish with rich sour cream and Dijon sauce.
The ingredient of Mustard & prosciutto savoury bread puddings
- 18 (about 260g) slices crusty sourdough baguette (see note)
- 40g butter, at room temperature
- 250ml (1 cup) milk
- 125g (1/2 cup) sour cream
- 6 eggs, lightly whisked
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 75g thinly sliced prosciutto, torn
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Mustard & prosciutto savoury bread puddings
- Preheat oven to 180u00baC. Spread both sides of the bread with butter. Divide bread among six 310ml (1 1/4-cup) capacity ramekins.
- Whisk the milk, sour cream, egg and mustard in a large jug until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the egg mixture evenly among the ramekins. Top with prosciutto.
- Place the ramekins on a baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden and just set. Serve with mixed salad leaves.
Nutritions of Mustard & prosciutto savoury bread puddingscalories: 358.5 calories
calories: 23 grams fat
calories: 12 grams saturated fat
calories: 25 grams carbohydrates
calories: 14 grams protein