A double hit of chocolate that will warm your winter and put a smile on your face. Yum!
The ingredient of Double chocolate bread pudding
- 14 thick slices white bread
- 1/3 cup NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE Dark CHOC BITS
- 1 litre milk
- 8 egg yolks
- 1 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 50g dark chocolate, melted
The instruction how to make Double chocolate bread pudding
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Grease a 6cm-deep, 29cm round (10-cup-capacity) ovenproof dish.
- Using an 8cm round cutter, cut rounds from bread slices. Discard trimmings (see Notes). Place bread, slightly overlapping, in prepared dish. Sprinkle chocolate chips in between bread and on top.
- Whisk milk, egg yolks, hazelnut spread, vanilla and salt in a bowl. Pour mixture over bread in prepared pan. Push bread into custard mixture.
- Bake for 55 minutes to 1 hour or until just set. Drizzle pudding with melted chocolate. Serve with cream.
Nutritions of Double chocolate bread puddingcalories: 452.666 calories
calories: 28.3 grams fat
calories: 14.6 grams saturated fat
calories: 37.7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 11.3 grams protein
calories: 179 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 249 milligrams sodium