This easy twist on bread and butter pudding combines classic cinnamon doughnuts with juicy raspberries and chunks of chocolate. Dig in!
The ingredient of Choc-raspberry doughnut pudding recipe
- 12 cinnamon doughnuts, split
- 1 3/4 cups thickened cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g frozen raspberries
- 100g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- Cinnamon sugar, to serve
The instruction how to make Choc-raspberry doughnut pudding recipe
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Arrange doughnuts, cut-side down, over base of a 5cm-deep, 20cm x 30cm metal oval baking pan.
- Whisk cream, milk, eggs, sugar and vanilla in a large jug or bowl until combined. Pour mixture over doughnuts. Sprinkle with raspberries and chocolate.
- Place pan in a deep roasting pan. Fill roasting pan with boiling water to halfway up side of baking pan. Carefully transfer to oven. Bake for 45 minutes or until centre of pudding is just firm to touch. Remove from oven. Stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle pudding with cinnamon sugar. Serve.
Nutritions of Choc-raspberry doughnut pudding recipecalories: 633.35 calories
calories: 41.7 grams fat
calories: 23.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 53.2 grams carbohydrates
calories: 12 grams protein
calories: 445 milligrams sodium