The gluten-free bread and butter pudding youve been waiting for is here, packed with crunchy nuts, honey and cinnamon.
The ingredient of Gluten-free bread and butter pudding with honey-nut crumble recipe
- 300g (8 slices) Helgau2019s Gluten Free Wholemeal bread
- 40g butter, at room temperature
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons honey, plus extra, to serve
- 625ml (2 1/2 cups) milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 50g (1/3 cup) dried cranberries, chopped
- Natural yoghurt, to serve
- Raspberries, to serve (optional)
- 85g (1/3 cup) walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons flaked natural almonds
- 1 tablespoon mixed seeds (pepitas & sunflower)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 30g cold butter, coarsely grated
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
The instruction how to make Gluten-free bread and butter pudding with honey-nut crumble recipe
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Lightly spread slices of bread with butter. Cut each slice into 4 triangles. Arrange in a 1.75L (7 cup) ovenproof dish.
- Whisk together the eggs, honey, milk and vanilla in a large jug. Pour mixture over the bread. Scatter over cranberries. Set aside for 10-15 minutes for mixture to soak into bread.
- To make the honey-nut crumble, combine all ingredients in a bowl. Use fingertips to combine, rubbing slightly to bring together. Set aside.
- Place pudding on a baking tray. Cover with foil. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil. Scatter with crumble. Bake, uncovered, for a further 30-35 minutes or until golden and just set. Set aside for 5-10 minutes to cool. Drizzle with extra honey and serve with yoghurt and raspberries, if using.
Nutritions of Gluten-free bread and butter pudding with honey-nut crumble recipecalories: 413.709 calories
calories: 24.5 grams fat
calories: 8 grams saturated fat
calories: 37.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 10.5 grams protein