The ingredient of Ricotta and tomato bread and butter puddings
- 150g ciabatta bread, thickly sliced
- 40g butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (100g) ricotta
- 100g semi-dried tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons basil, shredded
- 2 cups (500ml) milk
- 2 eggs
- 40g parmesan, grated
The instruction how to make Ricotta and tomato bread and butter puddings
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Spread ciabatta with butter then cut into 3cm cubes. Divide bread, ricotta, tomatoes and basil between 4, 1 cup-capacity ovenproof bowls or dishes. Toss ingredients to combine then place bowls on an oven tray.
- Whisk milk and eggs together in a jug. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture evenly into bowls then set aside for 10 minutes to allow bread to absorb some of the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle puddings with parmesan then bake for 40 minutes or until golden and a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Ricotta and tomato bread and butter puddingscalories: 434.263 calories
calories: 22 grams fat
calories: 12 grams saturated fat
calories: 36 grams carbohydrates
calories: 19 grams sugar
calories: 21 grams protein
calories: 502.95 milligrams sodium