These quick and easy spicy Korean-style chicken tacos are the perfect way to spend a lazy weekend lunch.
The ingredient of Spicy Korean-style chicken tacos recipes
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Thigh Fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 12 small flour tortillas
- 400g tub kimchi, drained
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into long matchsticks
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut into long matchsticks
- 2 tbs mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbs sriracha or chilli sauce
- 1 1/2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbs honey
The instruction how to make Spicy Korean-style chicken tacos recipes
- To make the marinade, combine the sriracha or chilli sauce, soy sauce and honey in a large bowl. Add the chicken and stir to coat. Set aside for 5 mins to develop the flavours.
- Heat a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add 1/2 tsp of the sesame oil. Drain the chicken, reserving the marinade. Add one-quarter of the chicken to the wok or pan and stir-fry for 3 mins or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat, in 3 more batches, with the remaining chicken and sesame oil.
- Return the chicken to the wok or pan with the reserved marinade and bring to the boil. Cook for 2 mins or until the sauce thickens.
- Meanwhile, heat a chargrill on high. Cook the tortillas, in batches, for 30 secs each side or until lightly charred and heated through.
- Divide the tortillas evenly among serving plates. Spoon over the kimchi, carrot, cucumber and chicken mixture. Drizzle with the mayonnaise.
Nutritions of Spicy Korean-style chicken tacos recipescalories: 994.479 calories
calories: 36 grams fat
calories: 9 grams saturated fat
calories: 78 grams carbohydrates
calories: 18 grams sugar
calories: 75 grams protein
calories: 1874 milligrams sodium