Create a sensational weeknight meal with this juicy beef fillet infused with Asian flavours and served with homemade kimchi slaw.
The ingredient of Korean beef with kimchi slaw
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/3 cup (80ml) soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Huy Fongs Sriracha Hot Chilli Sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 4 x 200g Coles Australian beef eye fillet
- 3 cups shredded Chinese cabbage (wombok)
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 long red chilli, cut into matchsticks
- 1 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- Sliced spring onion, extra, to serve
The instruction how to make Korean beef with kimchi slaw
- Mix the garlic, soy, ginger, sugar, vinegar, 1 tablespoon chilli sauce and oil in a jug. Combine the beef and half the soy mixture in a medium bowl.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Cook the beef for 2 mins each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 mins to rest. Thickly slice.
- Combine the cabbage, carrot, cucumber, spring onion, chilli, sesame seeds, remaining soy mixture and remaining chilli sauce in a bowl. Serve salad with beef, steamed rice and extra spring onion.
Nutritions of Korean beef with kimchi slawcalories: