If salmon fillets are unavailable, you can use a 415g can of red salmon, drained well, flaked.
The ingredient of Sashimi vegetable rice-paper rolls
- 1 carrot, peeled, coarsely grated
- 1 small red capsicum, halved, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 3 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves picked, washed, dried, coarsely chopped
- 8 round (21cm-diameter) rice-paper sheets
- 80g baby Asian greens
- 2 (about 400g) salmon fillets, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Sashimi vegetable rice-paper rolls
- Place the carrot, capsicum, green shallot and coriander in a large bowl and gently toss to combine.
- Soak a rice-paper sheet in a dish of warm water for 45 seconds or until soft and pliable (dont soak the sheet for too long or it will tear). Drain on paper towel and transfer to a clean work surface. Place a few baby Asian greens, a little carrot mixture and some salmon along the centre of the sheet. Fold in the ends and roll up tightly to enclose the filling and form a cigar shape. Cut in half diagonally and place on a serving plate. Repeat with remaining rice-paper sheets, baby Asian greens, carrot mixture and salmon.
- Combine the lime juice, sweet chilli sauce and fish sauce in a small serving bowl. Serve rice-paper rolls immediately with dipping sauce and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Sashimi vegetable rice-paper rollscalories:
calories: 3 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 29 grams carbohydrates
calories: 23 grams protein