Create your own sushi for lunch or dinner this week! This sushi is easy to create and uses just seven ingredients.
The ingredient of Salmon and cucumber sushi
- 1/2 quantity Basic sushi rice (see related recipe)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 (200g) salmon fillet, skin removed
- 3 nori sheets
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1 tablespoon pickled ginger
The instruction how to make Salmon and cucumber sushi
- Make Basic sushi rice (see related recipe). Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Cook salmon for 2 minutes each side or until medium-rare. Cool. Cut into strips.
- Place 1 nori sheet, shiny-side down, on sushi mat. Using damp fingers, spread 1/2 cup rice over nori, leaving a 2cm strip at 1 short end. Dab wasabi across centre of rice. Arrange 1/3 salmon, cucumber and ginger over wasabi. Using sushi mat, roll up firmly to form a roll.
- Cut roll into 6 slices. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 18 pieces.
Nutritions of Salmon and cucumber sushicalories: 208.169 calories
calories: 4.1 grams fat
calories: 0.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 31.9 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8.9 grams protein
calories: 17 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 154 milligrams sodium