Have fun in the kitchen rolling up these tasty sushi rolls!
The ingredient of Vegie sushi rolls
- 1/2 cup (110g) sushi rice, cooked, cooled
- 1 tablespoon rice or white wine vinegar
- Olive oil spray
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 2 sheets sushi nori (roasted seaweed)
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise (optional)
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber, deseeded, cut into matchsticks
- 1 small carrot, cut into matchsticks
The instruction how to make Vegie sushi rolls
- Combine the cold rice and vinegar. Set aside.
- Heat frying pan sprayed with oil over a medium heat. Add egg. Cook for 1 minute on each side or until set. Transfer omelette to a plate and cool. Roll it up firmly. Cut into 5mm-thick slices.
- Place nori sheet smooth side down. Use hands to spread 1/2 of sushi rice over the sheet, leaving a 3cm strip free at the opposite end. Spread half the mayonnaise across the centre, then top with half the cucumber, carrot and egg.
- Roll up tightly and enclose. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Cut into slices.
Nutritions of Vegie sushi rollscalories: 26.051 calories
calories: 1 grams fat
calories: 3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams sugar
calories: 1 grams protein
calories: 19 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 22.16 milligrams sodium