Turn your classic sushi roll into a healthy tuna and quinoa salad with this quick and easy recipe.
The ingredient of Quinoa sushi salad
- 2 x 250g pkts Coles Microwave Brown Rice & Quinoa
- 2 tablespoons mirin seasoning
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 425g tuna in oil, drained, flaked
- 1 avocado, peeled, stoned, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, seeded, cut into matchsticks
- 1 sheet nori, cut into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Extra soy sauce, to serve
- Pickled ginger, to serve
- Wasabi, to serve
The instruction how to make Quinoa sushi salad
- Cook quinoa mix following packet directions. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Add mirin, vinegar and soy sauce and toss to combine. Set aside for 15 mins to cool.
- Divide quinoa mixture among serving bowls. Top with tuna, avocado, carrot and cucumber. Sprinkle with nori and sesame seeds. Serve with the extra soy sauce, pickled ginger and wasabi.
Nutritions of Quinoa sushi saladcalories: