Take inspiration from Asia with this fun and delicious street snack for kids.
The ingredient of Pork gyozas
- 150g pork mince
- 1 cup finely shredded cabbage
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 30 (275g packet) gow gee wrappers
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
The instruction how to make Pork gyozas
- Place mince, cabbage, green onion, sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger and garlic in a bowl. Mix to combine. Place 1 wrapper on a flat surface. Spoon 2 level teaspoons of mince mixture on 1 half of wrapper. Brush edges with cold water. Fold wrapper over to enclose filling. Press edges together to seal. Repeat with remaining mince mixture and wrappers.
- Heat half the vegetable oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Arrange half the dumplings in pan. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until bases are browned. Add 1/2 cup hot water. Cover with lid. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until cooked through and wrappers have softened. Repeat with remaining oil and dumplings.
- Meanwhile, make Dipping sauce: Combine soy sauce and vinegar in a small bowl. Serve gyoza immediately with dipping sauce.
Nutritions of Pork gyozascalories: 37.045 calories
calories: 2 grams fat
calories: 3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2 grams protein
calories: 3 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 153.38 milligrams sodium