This prawn and dumpling soup is a delicious meal for the seafood-loving family. It is ready in just under half an hour. Enjoy!
The ingredient of Prawn & dumpling soup
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 x 500ml ctns Campbells chicken consomme
- 500ml (2 cups) water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 250g peeled green prawn cutlets
- 1 x 240g pkt Trangs frozen steamed yum cha
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, finely shredded
- 1/4 wombok (Chinese cabbage), finely shredded
- 4 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
The instruction how to make Prawn & dumpling soup
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until aromatic. Add the consomme, water and soy sauce and bring to the boil.
- Add the prawns and yum cha and cook for 3-4 minutes or until prawns curl and change colour. Add the carrot, asparagus, snow peas, wombok and half the shallot and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until wombok just wilts and asparagus is bright green and tender crisp.
- Ladle soup among serving bowls. Sprinkle with remaining shallot to serve.
Nutritions of Prawn & dumpling soupcalories: 203.15 calories
calories: 6 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 17 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 19 grams protein
calories: 1558.56 milligrams sodium