These cute chicken mince dumplings are perfect for entertaining.
The ingredient of Chicken and lemongrass dumplings
- 250g chicken mince
- 1 tablespoon Thai seasoning (see note)
- 24 round gow gee wrappers
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, bruised
- Soy sauce, to serve
- Red chilli, (optional) sliced, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken and lemongrass dumplings
- Combine chicken and Thai seasoning in a bowl. Place wrappers on a flat surface. Spoon 2 teaspoons chicken mixture in the centre of each wrapper. Brush edges with cold water. Bring edges together to enclose filling. Pleat edges together to seal. Place on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Place half the stock in a large, deep, non-stick frying pan. Add kaffir lime leaves. Cover. Bring to the boil over medium-high heat. Add half the dumplings, in a single layer, to pan. Cover. Reduce heat to low. Cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from heat. Using a large spoon carefully transfer dumplings and a little broth to serving bowls. Top with chilli (if using).
- Add remaining stock to frying pan. Cover. Bring to the boil over medium-high heat. Repeat process with remaining dumplings. Serve with soy sauce.
Nutritions of Chicken and lemongrass dumplingscalories: 44.215 calories
calories: 0.8 grams fat
calories: 0.2 grams saturated fat
calories: 5.7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3.6 grams protein
calories: 8 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 645 milligrams sodium