These parcels deliver - and theyre fun and easy to make!
The ingredient of Chicken and spinach dumplings
- 1 bunch English spinach, trimmed, roughly chopped
- 250g chicken mince
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 30 (275g packet) gow gee wrappers
The instruction how to make Chicken and spinach dumplings
- Rinse spinach under cold water. Drain. Place in a microwave-safe dish. Cover. Microwave on high (100%) for 1 to 2 minutes or until wilted. Place in a sieve. Drain excess liquid.
- Place spinach, mince, garlic and soy sauce in a large bowl. Stir to combine. Place wrappers on flat surface. Spoon 2 teaspoons mince mixture on 1 half of each wrapper. Brush edges with cold water. Fold over to enclose filling. Press edges together to seal. Place on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Place a steamer lined with baking paper over simmering water. Cook dumplings, in batches, for 15 minutes or until tender and cooked through. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken and spinach dumplingscalories: 29.636 calories
calories: 1 grams fat
calories: 3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2 grams protein
calories: 8 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 73.59 milligrams sodium