These parcels deliver - and theyre fun and easy to make!
The ingredient of Vegetarian dumplings
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded wombok (Chinese cabbage)
- 1 small carrot, peeled, grated
- 50g shiitake mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1/2 x 225g can bamboo shoots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 30 (275g packet) gow gee wrappers
The instruction how to make Vegetarian dumplings
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic, onion, wombok, carrot and mushroom. Cook, stirring, for 5 to 6 minutes or until cabbage has wilted. Remove from heat. Stir in bamboo shoots and soy sauce. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Place wrappers on a flat surface. Spoon 2 teaspoons cabbage mixture on 1 half of each wrapper. Brush edges with cold water. Fold over to enclose filling. Press edges together to seal. Place on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Place a steamer lined with baking paper over simmering water. Cook dumplings, in batches, for 15 minutes or until tender and cooked through. Serve.
Nutritions of Vegetarian dumplingscalories: 18.164 calories
calories: 3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams protein
calories: 61.69 milligrams sodium