These parcels deliver - and theyre fun and easy to make!
The ingredient of Pork and plum dumplings
- 250g pork mince
- 1/2 x 227g can water chestnuts, drained, finely chopped (see note)
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup plum sauce
- 30 (275g packet) gow gee wrappers
The instruction how to make Pork and plum dumplings
- Place mince, chestnuts, garlic, coriander and plum sauce in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Place wrappers on a flat surface. Spoon 2 teaspoons mince mixture onto the centre of each wrapper. Brush edges with cold water. Fold up sides to form a round pouch. Pinch to enclose filling. Place on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Place a steamer lined with baking paper over simmering water. Cook dumplings, in batches, for 15 minutes or until tender and cooked through. Serve.
Nutritions of Pork and plum dumplingscalories: 48.517 calories
calories: 1 grams fat
calories: 0.3 grams saturated fat
calories: 6.9 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2.7 grams protein
calories: 5 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 83 milligrams sodium