With pork and chive dumplings and an oyster sauce dressing, this simple stir-fry will be your new family favourite.
The ingredient of Pork dumpling and Asian greens stir-fry recipe
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 x 200g packets frozen pork and chive dumplings
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 large red capsicum, chopped
- 400g can baby corn, drained, rinsed
- 2 bunches baby bok choy, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 200g snow peas, trimmed
- 1/3 cup oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup shao hsing (Chinese cooking wine)
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
The instruction how to make Pork dumpling and Asian greens stir-fry recipe
- Heat half the oil in a large deep frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add dumplings. Cook, without stirring, for 2 minutes or until one side is golden. Add 1/2 cup water. Cover. Cook for 5 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer dumplings to a plate. Cover to keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil in pan over high heat. Add garlic. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add capsicum and corn. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until starting to char. Add bok choy and snow peas. Cook for 1 minute or until bok choy starts to wilt. Add oyster sauce, shao hsing and sugar. Stir to combine.
- Return dumplings to pan. Cook for 1 minute or until heated through. Serve sprinkled with chives and sesame seeds.
Nutritions of Pork dumpling and Asian greens stir-fry recipecalories: 388.375 calories
calories: 15.7 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 33 grams carbohydrates
calories: 23.5 grams protein
calories: 48 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1996 milligrams sodium