Get out the chopsticks and dive into a bowl of slippery noodles and hoisin chicken.
The ingredient of Hoisin chicken and noodle stir-fry
- 1 x 200g pkt Changs Egg Noodles
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Changs Hoisin Sauce
- 60ml (1/4 cup) sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 6 (about 700g) chicken thigh fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 brown onion, halved, cut into thin wedges
- 1 red capsicum, halved, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, cut into 5cm lengths
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
The instruction how to make Hoisin chicken and noodle stir-fry
- Cook the noodles in a saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until just tender. Drain well.
- Combine the hoisin sauce, sweet chilli sauce, vinegar and sugar in a medium jug.
- Heat half the oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat until smoking. Add half the chicken and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining chicken, reheating the wok between batches.
- Heat the remaining oil in the pan over high heat. Add the onion, capsicum, broccolini, ginger and garlic, and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until just tender. Add the chicken and hoisin mixture, and toss until well combined. Add the noodles and toss until well coated in the sauce. Divide among serving bowls and top with coriander to serve.
Nutritions of Hoisin chicken and noodle stir-frycalories: 516.957 calories
calories: 25 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 33 grams carbohydrates
calories: 19 grams sugar
calories: 36 grams protein
calories: 577.68 milligrams sodium