For a quick 20 minute meal, try this teriyaki salmon served on a delicious soba noodle salad.
The ingredient of Teriyaki salmon on soba noodle salad
- 270g pkt soba noodles
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 4 x 200g salmon fillets, skin on
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 carrots, cut into ribbons
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut into ribbons
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 red capsicum, cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons mirin seasoning
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
The instruction how to make Teriyaki salmon on soba noodle salad
- Cook noodles in a pan of boiling water for 5 mins or until tender. Rinse under cold water. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook salmon, skin-side down, for 3 mins or until skin is browned and crisp. Turn and cook for 1 min. Add teriyaki sauce to pan. Cook for 1 min or until sauce thickens slightly. Set aside for 1 min to stand.
- To make the mirin dressing, whisk the mirin seasoning, lime juice, soy sauce and oil in a small bowl.
- Place noodles in large bowl with carrot, cucumber, onion, capsicum and dressing. Toss to combine. Serve salmon on noodles and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Nutritions of Teriyaki salmon on soba noodle saladcalories: