This easy Asian salad uses Korean sweet potato noodles and is on the dinner table in 25 minutes.
The ingredient of Warm sweet potato noodle salad with chicken and prawns
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 2 x 100g packets Obap Sweet Potato Noodles
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh coriander leaves, plus extra to serve
- 2/3 cup fresh Thai basil leaves, plus extra to serve
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 18 (600g) cooked king prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 2 gem lettuces, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons fried shallots
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Warm sweet potato noodle salad with chicken and prawns
- Combine lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and chilli in a large bowl.
- Cook noodles following packet directions. Drain and immediately add to dressing in bowl. Toss well to coat (this will stop the noodles from sticking together). Add onion, coriander, mint, basil, chicken and prawns. Toss gently to combine.
- Place lettuce over the base of a serving platter. Top with noodle salad and sprinkle with shallots. Sprinkle with extra coriander, mint and basil. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Warm sweet potato noodle salad with chicken and prawnscalories: 287.756 calories
calories: 3.2 grams fat
calories: 0.7 grams saturated fat
calories: 31.6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 31.6 grams sugar
calories: 30.5 grams protein
calories: 154 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1056 milligrams sodium