A delicious and hearty soup perfect for winter weeknights! And can you believe it only has 5-ingredients and takes less than 20 minutes!
The ingredient of Easy prawn noodle soup
- 2 spring onions, cut into matchsticks
- 2 cups (500ml) vegetable stock
- 200g vermicelli rice noodles
- 350g Coles Cooked Prawns Tail On, thawed
- 1 bunch buk choy, quartered lengthways
The instruction how to make Easy prawn noodle soup
- Place the spring onion in a bowl. Cover with iced water. Set aside for 10 mins or until curled. Drain.
- Meanwhile, bring the stock and 2 cups (500ml) water to the boil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add noodles. Cook for 4 mins or until tender. Add prawns. Cook for 1 min or until heated through. Add the buk choy. Set aside for 2 mins or until buk choy wilts.
- Divide the noodle mixture evenly among serving bowls. Top with spring onion curls.
Nutritions of Easy prawn noodle soupcalories: 273.177 calories
calories: 2 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 39 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams sugar
calories: 24 grams protein
calories: 1091 milligrams sodium