The ingredient of Noodle omelettes
- 2 x 85g packets instant noodles
- 6 eggs
- 100g shaved ham, roughly chopped
- 200g can peeled baby prawns, drained
- 125g can corn kernels, drained
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
The instruction how to make Noodle omelettes
- Cook noodles, following packet directions. Drain well. Allow to cool.
- Preheat oven to 150u00b0C. Whisk eggs together in a large bowl. Add noodles, ham, prawns, corn and green onions. Stir until well combined.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Using 2 heaped tablespoonfuls of mixture per omelette, cook, in batches, for 2 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through, adding more oil as needed. Transfer to a baking tray. Keep warm in oven until ready to serve.
- Make sauce: Combine all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 4 minutes, or until sauce comes to the boil. Place omelettes onto serving plates. Drizzle with sauce. Serve.
Nutritions of Noodle omelettescalories: