Singapore noodles are a wonderful pantry staple. Whip up with Asian wonder in 25 minutes or less.
The ingredient of Spicy chicken Singapore noodles
- 2 tablespoons kecap manis
- 1 teaspoon mild curry powder
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2cm piece ginger, peeled, grated
- 4 chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon MasterFoodsu00ae Sesame Seeds
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1/4 Chinese cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, cut into long, thin strips
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 220g packet Singapore noodles
The instruction how to make Spicy chicken Singapore noodles
- Combine kecap manis, curry powder, garlic, ginger and 1 tablespoon water in a small bowl. Place chicken in a ceramic bowl. Add 1 tablespoon marinade to chicken and stir to coat. Cover remaining marinade and set aside.
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add sesame seeds. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until golden and toasted. Transfer to a bowl. Spray wok with oil. Add half the chicken and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat with oil and remaining chicken.
- Spray wok with oil again. Add cabbage, carrot, capsicum and half the onions.
- Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until cabbage begins to wilt. Add noodles, chicken, reserved marinade and toasted sesame seeds to wok. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until heated through. Divide noodle mixture between bowls. Sprinkle with remaining onions and serve.
Nutritions of Spicy chicken Singapore noodlescalories: 323.128 calories
calories: 12.6 grams fat
calories: 3.2 grams saturated fat
calories: 22.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 28.8 grams protein
calories: 113 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 610 milligrams sodium