Using lean turkey breast mince means this Asian-inspired stir-fry is healthy.
The ingredient of Basil chilli turkey with sweet potato noodles recipe
- 1 teaspoon macadamia oil
- 500g lean turkey breast mince
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 long fresh red chillies, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, sliced
- 1 large red capsicum, deseeded, sliced
- 200g green beans, cut into short lengths
- 2 x 250g packets sweet potato noodles
- 1 1/2 tablespoon salt-reduced tamari
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
The instruction how to make Basil chilli turkey with sweet potato noodles recipe
- Heat the oil in a large wok over a medium-high heat. Add the mince and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up lumps, for 3-4 minutes or until golden. Add the garlic and chilli and stir-fry for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add asparagus, capsicum, beans and 1 tbs water. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until just tender.
- Meanwhile, cook sweet potato noodles following packet instructions. Drain.
- Add noodles to the wok with tamari and lime juice. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until well combined. Serve topped with fresh basil leaves.
Nutritions of Basil chilli turkey with sweet potato noodles recipecalories: 305.681 calories
calories: 8 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 23 grams carbohydrates
calories: 30 grams protein