The crisp flavours of this salad are just perfect for the warmer weather ahead, and using a BBQ chicken saves you time in the kitchen.
The ingredient of Chicken rice noodles
- 2 x 450g rice noodles
- 1/2 country roast chicken, skin removed and shredded
- 1 bunch asparagus, julienned
- 6 radish, julienned
- 1/3 cup (80ml) lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 small red chilli, seeded, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Salt & white pepper
- Extra mint leaves
The instruction how to make Chicken rice noodles
- Cook noodles accroding to packet directions. Rinse under cold water and drain well. Toss with chicken, asparagus and radish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, brown sugar, chilli, garlic, mint. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour over salad and toss to combine. Serve scattered with extra mint leaves.
Nutritions of Chicken rice noodlescalories: 488.755 calories
calories: 10 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 74 grams carbohydrates