Create an Asian meal in under 30 minutes with this wok-fried salmon.
The ingredient of Salmon with black bean noodles
- olive oil cooking spray
- 250g fillet Atlantic salmon, skin on
- 200g packet udon noodles (see note)
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 200g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 small bok choy, trimmed, leaves separated, stem sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons black bean sauce
The instruction how to make Salmon with black bean noodles
- Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Spray both sides salmon with oil. Place, skin side down, in hot wok. Cook for 3 minutes or until skin is crisp. Turn and cook for a further 2 minutes or until just cooked though. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm. Separate noodles following packet directions.
- Reheat wok and spray lightly with oil. Add capsicum and zucchini. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add sugar snap peas, bok choy stems, onions and garlic. Stir-fry for a further 2 minutes or until just tender.
- Combine black bean sauce with 1 tablespoon hot water. Add to wok with noodles and bok choy leaves. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Flake salmon and toss gently through noodles. Divide between bowls and serve.
Nutritions of Salmon with black bean noodlescalories: 235.893 calories
calories: 8 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 18 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 21 grams protein
calories: 41 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 411.37 milligrams sodium