Avo doesnt just belong on toast! Try this panko crusted avocado salad with soba noodles and a tasty miso dressing.
The ingredient of Panko-crusted avocado with Japanese noodle salad
- Olive oil spray
- 2 Australian avocados, halved
- 400g can chickpeas
- 1/2 teaspoon white miso paste
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 270g packet dried soba noodles
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, cut into thirds
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 4 radish, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons pickled ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white miso paste
- 3 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
The instruction how to make Panko-crusted avocado with Japanese noodle salad
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Cut each avocado half into 4 wedges. Drain chickpeas over a shallow dish. Reserve chickpeas. Add miso paste to chickpea liquid. Whisk until smooth. Place flour and breadcrumbs in separate shallow dishes. Dip avocado in flour, shaking off excess. Dip in miso mixture, then coat in breadcrumbs. Place on prepared tray. Spray well with oil. Bake for 10 minutes. Turn. Spray with oil. Bake for a further 5 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes. Add asparagus and edamame. Cook for a further 2 minutes. Drain.
- Make Miso Dressing Place miso paste and sugar in a small bowl. Add vinegar, soy sauce and oil. Whisk until smooth.
- Place noodles mixture, radish, reserved chickpeas, onion and dressing in a bowl. Toss to combine. Divide noodle mixture among serving bowls. Top with avocado and pickled ginger. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve.
Nutritions of Panko-crusted avocado with Japanese noodle saladcalories: