The ingredient of Warm noodle & vegetable salad
- 150g dried plain Chinese noodles
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- 1 small red capsicum, halved, deseeded, diagonally, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into thin, short sticks
- 50g ginger, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
The instruction how to make Warm noodle & vegetable salad
- Cook the noodles in large saucepan of salted boiling water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain well and place in a large bowl. Add the cucumber, capsicum, carrot and ginger, and toss to combine.
- Place the garlic, oil and soy sauce in a small saucepan. Stir over medium heat until warm. Pour the warm dressing over the noodle salad and toss to combine. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Place the salad in serving bowls and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Warm noodle & vegetable saladcalories: