This yummy dish will make your heart healthy and tastebuds happy.
The ingredient of Pork Thai noodles
- 400g Heart Smart pork fillet
- 450g pkt fresh hokkien noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 500g pkt frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
The instruction how to make Pork Thai noodles
- Slice pork into thin strips. Run noodles under warm water to separate and leave to drain.
- Place a large wok over a medium-high heat. Add oil, garlic and onion. Cook for 2 minutes. Add pork and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes. Put onto a plate and set aside.
- Combine the sauces and honey in a jug then pour into the wok. Bring to the boil then add vegetables. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes.
- Return the pork to the wok and toss through the noodles to heat up. Place into bowls and serve.
Nutritions of Pork Thai noodlescalories: 452.905 calories
calories: 13 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 48 grams carbohydrates
calories: 15 grams sugar
calories: 32 grams protein
calories: 1004.21 milligrams sodium