A zingy salad with crunchy radish and cool mint balances the spicy noodles in this dish.
The ingredient of Noodle cake with refreshing asparagus and avocado salad
- 2 x 80g pkts SuperMi Mi Goreng Original noodles
- 6 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 bunch asparagus, peeled into ribbons
- 1 avocado, peeled, chopped
- 2 radishes, cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 80ml (1/3 cup) Changu2019s Oriental Fried Noodle Salad Dressing
The instruction how to make Noodle cake with refreshing asparagus and avocado salad
- Cook the noodles following packet directions. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in seasoning sachets from noodle packets, reserving fried shallots. Add the eggs and coriander and toss until well combined.
- Preheat grill on high. Heat oil in a 20cm non-stick ovenproof frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the egg mixture. Reduce heat to low. Cook for 10 minutes or until almost set. Place the pan under grill. Cook for 5 minutes or until set.
- Meanwhile, combine the asparagus, avocado, radish, mint and reserved fried shallots in a bowl.
- Transfer noodle cake to a plate. Serve with the salad and drizzle over dressing.
Nutritions of Noodle cake with refreshing asparagus and avocado saladcalories: 450.515 calories
calories: 28 grams fat
calories: 8.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 34 grams carbohydrates
calories: 16 grams protein