Crisp carrot and green onion add a satisfying crunch to this salad, while the Thai dressing gives it extra flavour.
The ingredient of Chicken Thai noodle salad
- 3 chicken breast fillets
- 300g vermicelli rice noodles
- 3 green onions, shredded
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 3 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
The instruction how to make Chicken Thai noodle salad
- To make dressing, place sweet chilli, lime juice and fish sauce in a small bowl, and whisk until combined. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon peanut oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, place noodles in a heatproof bowl and pour over boiling water. Stand for 8 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Shred chicken and place in a large bowl. Add noodles, green onions, carrot, cucumber, coriander and dressing. Toss to combine and serve warm or cold.
Nutritions of Chicken Thai noodle saladcalories: 480.868 calories
calories: 3 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 71 grams carbohydrates
calories: 11 grams sugar
calories: 35 grams protein
calories: 647.16 milligrams sodium