Dinner can be ready in just under half an hour with this speedy chicken stir-fry.
The ingredient of Chicken and cashew stir-fry with Thai rice
- 115g pkt Continental Thai Coconut & Lemongrass Rice
- 1 teaspoon Continental Chicken Stock Powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 500g Coles RSCPA Approved Chicken Breast Fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 150g green beans, ends trimmed, halved horizontally
- 30g pkt Continental Chicken & Cashew Stir Fry Recipe Base
- 1/2 cup (75g) unsalted cashews, toasted
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken and cashew stir-fry with Thai rice
- Cook the rice with stock powder, 1 tsp of the oil and 1 1/4 cups (310ml) water in a saucepan following packet directions.
- Meanwhile, heat half the remaining oil in a wok or pan over high heat. Stir-fry chicken, in batches, for 2-3 mins or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Heat remaining oil in wok over medium-high heat. Stir-fry onion for 2 mins or until soft. Add capsicum and beans. Stir-fry for 2 mins or until beans are just tender. Combine stir-fry recipe base and u00bd cup (125ml) water in a jug. Return chicken to wok with recipe base mixture and cashews. Stir-fry for 2 mins or until sauce thickens. Serve with rice, coriander and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Chicken and cashew stir-fry with Thai ricecalories: