Mouth-watering Asian flavours spring to life in this super-healthy and easy beef stir-fry.
The ingredient of Beef, broccolini and rice noodle stir-fry
- 500g packet thick fresh rice noodles (see Notes)
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 450g beef fillet, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, ends trimmed, broken into florets
- Thinly sliced spring onion, to garnish
The instruction how to make Beef, broccolini and rice noodle stir-fry
- Soak noodles according to packet instructions (to refresh), drain and set aside. In a small bowl, mix together sauces with the sugar.
- Heat the oil in a wok over high heat, add onion and stir-fry for 1 minute, add the garlic and cook for a further 30 seconds. Add the beef and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until browned. Add broccolini, cook for 1 minute, then add noodles and sauce mixture. Toss everything together to combine and serve garnished with spring onions.
Nutritions of Beef, broccolini and rice noodle stir-frycalories: 477.522 calories
calories: 19 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 46 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7 grams sugar
calories: 29 grams protein
calories: 65 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1251.3 milligrams sodium