This tender beef and broccoli stir-fry has a delicious oyster sauce and is ready in just 20 minutes.
The ingredient of Beef and vegetable stir-fry with garlic rice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups jasmine rice
- 600g beef stir-fry strips
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/3 cup oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 600g frozen spring greens vegetable mix
- 2/3 cup fresh Thai basil leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted cashews
The instruction how to make Beef and vegetable stir-fry with garlic rice
- Boil kettle. Heat half the oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add half the garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add rice. Stir to coat. Add 3 cups boiling water. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from heat. Stand for 5 minutes or until tender and water is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, combine beef, ginger, remaining garlic and half the chilli in a bowl. Heat a wok over high heat. Add remaining oil. Swirl to coat. Add half the beef mixture. Stir-fry for 3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining beef mixture.
- Meanwhile, combine soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar in a small bowl.
- Add vegetable mix and 2 tablespoons water to wok. Stir-fry for 5 minutes or until tender and hot. Return beef to pan with sauce mixture. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir in basil. Serve stir-fry with rice and sprinkle with cashews and remaining chilli.
Nutritions of Beef and vegetable stir-fry with garlic ricecalories: 714.132 calories
calories: 20.8 grams fat
calories: 4.4 grams saturated fat
calories: 81.4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 44.3 grams protein
calories: 80 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1752 milligrams sodium