Create a delicious dish with these sticky char siu pork ribs served with quick fried rice.
The ingredient of Sticky char siu pork spare ribs with quick fried rice
- 1/2 cup (140g) char siu sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 8 (about 1.3 kg) Coles Australian pork spare ribs
- 450g pkt Sunrice family size microwaveable fragrant jasmine rice
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 2 Coles Brand Australian free range eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 red capsicum, finely diced
- 100g green beans, finely diced
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh pineapple
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Thinly sliced green onions, extra, to serve
The instruction how to make Sticky char siu pork spare ribs with quick fried rice
- Combine char siu sauce, soy and honey in a jug. Place ribs in a single layer in a large glass or ceramic dish. Pour over marinade. Toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 200C. Cook rice as per packet instructions. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Spread rice onto baking tray to cool. Line another large baking tray with foil. Place ribs in a single layer on a rack over the foil-lined baking tray, reserving marinade. Bake for 50 mins, turning and basting every 10 mins with the reserved marinade until golden and sticky.
- Meanwhile, heat a wok over medium heat. Add 1 teaspoon oil. Add half the egg, swirling to coat the wok. Cook until just set. Roll up egg and remove to a chopping board. Thinly slice. Repeat with remaining egg. Heat remaining oil in the wok. Add capsicum and beans. Stir-fry for 2 mins or until just tender. Return rice and egg to the wok with spring onions, pineapple and soy sauce. Stir-fry for 2-3 mins or until heated through.
- Serve pork ribs, topped with spring onions, with quick fried rice.
Nutritions of Sticky char siu pork spare ribs with quick fried ricecalories: