Satisfy hungry tummies in less than 30 minutes with this tasty fried rice recipe made with chicken mince and chopped vegetables.
The ingredient of Fried rice with chicken
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 450g chicken mince
- 1 cup (200g) white long-grain rice
- 1 stick celery, finely chopped
- 75g baby corn, chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum, chopped
- 60g green beans, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons plum sauce
The instruction how to make Fried rice with chicken
- Heat half the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until lightly browned and cooked through. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice in a large saucepan of rapidly boiling water, according to packet directions or until tender. Drain well.
- Add the remaining oil to the frying pan over medium heat. Add all the vegetables and ginger and cook, stirring regularly, for 5 minutes or until tender. Return the chicken to the pan, along with the rice, soy sauce and plum sauce. Cook for a further 2 minutes, tossing well to coat all the ingredients. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Fried rice with chickencalories: