Serve a plate of this unique fried rice to the kids and theyll be asking for seconds in no time!
The ingredient of Unique fried rice recipe
- 1 cup (200g) brown rice
- 1 cup (200g) white rice
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 300g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Breast Fillet, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 carrots, peeled, finely chopped
- 1 cup (120g) frozen baby peas
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Unique fried rice recipe
- Boil brown and white rice separately following packet directions. Drain well.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and stir-fry for 3-4 mins or until chicken is browned and cooked through.
- Add the carrot, peas and capsicum to the pan. Stir-fry for 3 mins or until vegetables are tender. Add combined rice to the pan. Stir-fry for 2 mins or until well combined. Remove from heat. Stir in the soy sauce and spring onion.
Nutritions of Unique fried rice recipecalories: 547.071 calories
calories: 8 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 87 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8 grams sugar
calories: 27 grams protein
calories: 407 milligrams sodium