Almonds add crunch to this healthier pork stir-fry.
The ingredient of Pork & almond stir-fry
- 1 x 100g pkt Sunsol Blanched Almonds
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 500g pork fillet, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 150g snow peas, trimmed, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- Steamed SunRice low-GI Rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Pork & almond stir-fry
- Heat a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Add the almonds and cook, tossing, for 5 minutes or until toasted. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat the oil in the wok. Add half the pork and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining pork, reheating the wok between batches.
- Add the capsicum, snow peas and garlic to the wok and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until tender crisp. Add the oyster sauce, sweet chilli sauce and water and bring to the boil. Return the pork and almonds to the wok and toss until combined. Serve immediately with rice.
Nutritions of Pork & almond stir-frycalories: 331.254 calories
calories: 17 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 12 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7 grams sugar
calories: 35 grams protein
calories: 389.1 milligrams sodium