Dinner will be fast, fabulous and easy tonight if you follow this recipe for fried rice with a twist.
The ingredient of Stir-fried rice with chilli tuna
- 350g brown rice (or use 4 cups leftover cooked rice)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 bacon rashers, rind removed, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup fresh peas or frozen peas
- 210g can tuna in chilli oil, drained (see Notes)
- 1/2 cup spring onions, finely sliced, plus extra to serve
- 1/4 cup (60ml) light soy sauce, plus extra to serve
The instruction how to make Stir-fried rice with chilli tuna
- Cook rice in salted, boiling water until cooked, then drain and refresh.
- Heat oil in a wok over high heat, add the bacon and fry until crisp. Remove and drain on kitchen paper.
- Add rice and garlic to the wok, stir-fry for 1 minute, then add the peas, tuna, spring onions, cooked bacon and soy sauce. Stir-fry quickly until heated through.
- Serve with extra soy sauce and spring onions.
Nutritions of Stir-fried rice with chilli tunacalories: 659.64 calories
calories: 48 grams fat
calories: 14 grams saturated fat
calories: 27 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3 grams sugar
calories: 28 grams protein
calories: 79 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 2361.37 milligrams sodium