Have dinner ready in under 30 minutes with this tasty teriyaki pork stir-fry. Its sticky, fragrant and the perfect midweek meal.
The ingredient of Sticky teriyaki pork stir-fry recipe
- 1/3 cup teriyaki marinade and sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin seasoning
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- pork fillets, cut into 1.5cm pieces
- 1 brown onion, cut into wedges
- 400g can baby corn, drained, rinsed, halved lengthways
- 1 small red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 4cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, halved lengthways
- Sliced green onion, to serve
- Toasted sesame seeds, to serve
- Steamed long-grain rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Sticky teriyaki pork stir-fry recipe
- Combine sauce, mirin, tamari and cornflour in a medium jug.
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add 2 teaspoons oil. Swirl to coat. Add half the pork. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Cover to keep warm. Repeat with 2 teaspoons of remaining oil and remaining pork. Remove wok from heat. Carefully wipe clean.
- Heat wok over high heat. Add remaining oil. Swirl to coat. Add brown onion, corn and capsicum. Stir-fry for 3 minutes or until onion starts to brown. Add ginger and bok choy. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until leaves just wilt.
- Return pork to wok with sauce mixture. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly and mixture is heated through. Sprinkle with green onion and sesame seeds. Serve with rice.
Nutritions of Sticky teriyaki pork stir-fry recipecalories: