It takes just six ingredients to create a fabulous meal — heres the proof!
The ingredient of Soy and ginger steamed fish with broccolini
- 1 1/4 cups jasmine rice, rinsed
- 4 (120g each) dory fish fillets
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 4cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Soy and ginger steamed fish with broccolini
- Cook rice in a saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain.
- Line a 30cm bamboo steamer with baking paper. Pour 2 cups cold water into a wok. Place steamer over water. Bring water to a simmer over medium heat. Place fish in steamer. Cover. Steam fish for 7 to 8 minutes or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm. Remove and discard baking paper. Add broccolini to steamer. Cover. Steam for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, place teriyaki sauce, ginger and 1/4 cup cold water in a saucepan over low heat. Bring to a simmer. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Add onion. Stir to combine.
- Drizzle fish with sauce. Serve with broccolini and rice.
Nutritions of Soy and ginger steamed fish with broccolinicalories: 359.456 calories
calories: 3 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 56 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 26 grams protein
calories: 65 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 927.85 milligrams sodium