Make hosting a breeze with these easy prawn skewers.
The ingredient of Teriyaki barbecued prawns
- 32 green king prawns
- 2/3 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade with Honey & Soy
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Teriyaki barbecued prawns
- Soak skewers in cold water for 30 minutes. Drain. Peel and devein prawns, leaving tails intact. Insert a skewer down the back of each prawn (this helps to keep prawns flat). Place onto a plate. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Make dipping sauce: Combine mayonnaise, sauces and coriander in a bowl. Mix well. Place into an airtight container. Refrigerate overnight.
- Place prawns into a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Pour over marinade. Turn to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Brush barbecue plate with oil. Heat on medium-high heat. Cook prawns, basting with marinade, for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until prawns change colour and are just cooked through. Serve with dipping sauce.
Nutritions of Teriyaki barbecued prawnscalories: 271.743 calories
calories: 13 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 21 grams carbohydrates
calories: 17 grams sugar
calories: 17 grams protein
calories: 1246.6 milligrams sodium