Short on time? Try this healthy Asian-inspired stir-fry, ready in just 15 minutes.
The ingredient of Asian beef stir-fry
- 500g beef rump steak, fat trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 375g fresh stir-fry vegetable (see notes)
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki marinade
- 270g soba noodles
- Green onions, thinly sliced diagonally, to serve
The instruction how to make Asian beef stir-fry
- In a large non-stick frying pan, heat half the oil over high heat. Cook rump, in 2 batches, for 2 to 3 minutes or until browned and tender. Set aside on a plate covered with foil.
- Reduce the heat to medium-high, spray the pan with olive oil and cook the garlic for 30 seconds. Add the stir-fry mix and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until vegetables are just tender.
- Return the beef to the pan, add teriyaki marinade and toss to coat.
- Meanwhile, prepare soba noodles according to packet instructions.
- Divide noodles between plates, top with stir fry and sprinkle with green onions, to serve.
Nutritions of Asian beef stir-frycalories: