Wrap up tortillas filled with chicken and salad for an easy work or school lunch.
The ingredient of Honey and soy chicken wraps
- 500g chicken tenderloins, trimmed
- 1/2 cup Honey & Soy Teriyaki Marinade
- 6 soft burrito tortillas
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 60g baby Asian greens
- 40g snow pea sprouts, ends trimmed
- 2 small carrots, peeled into ribbons
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
The instruction how to make Honey and soy chicken wraps
- Place chicken and marinade in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Turn chicken to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 4 hours to marinate, if time permits.
- Preheat a barbecue grill on medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade. Grill for 3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Lay tortillas on a workbench. Spread with sweet chilli sauce. Place Asian greens down centre of each tortilla. Top with sprouts, carrot, cucumber and chicken.
- Fold in tortilla sides and roll up tightly to enclose filling. Cut in half and secure with toothpicks. Serve.
Nutritions of Honey and soy chicken wrapscalories: 429.005 calories
calories: 11 grams fat
calories: 3.9 grams saturated fat
calories: 45.8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 33.5 grams protein
calories: 100 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 650 milligrams sodium