Wow your friends and family with this amazing teriyaki glaze pork schnitzel.
The ingredient of Japanese pork schnitzel with teriyaki glaze
- 4 pork schnitzels
- 1/2 cup seasoned flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup mirin
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Rice, to serve
- Snow pea sprouts, to serve
The instruction how to make Japanese pork schnitzel with teriyaki glaze
- Dust pork schnitzels in the flour, shaking off excess. Dip into the beaten eggs, then coat in breadcrumbs, pressing firmly. Place on a tray and chill for 15 mins.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine stock, teriyaki sauce, mirin and brown sugar. Bring to the boil on high, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 8-10 mins until thickened slightly.
- Heat enough oil for shallow frying in a large frying pan on medium. Cook pork for 3-4 mins each side, until golden and cooked through. Drain on paper towel.
- Cut schnitzels into strips. Serve with rice and teriyaki glaze. Top with snow-pea sprouts.
Nutritions of Japanese pork schnitzel with teriyaki glazecalories: