20 minutes is all it takes to make this tasty teriyaki chicken and noodle dish.
The ingredient of Tasty teriyaki chicken with ramen noodles
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 6 Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Thigh Fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 red birdseye chilli (optional), seeded, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup (185ml) teriyaki sauce
- 180g ramen noodles
- 200g snow peas, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into long matchsticks
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
The instruction how to make Tasty teriyaki chicken with ramen noodles
- Heat half the oil in a wok over high heat. Add half the chicken and stir-fry for 3 mins or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat with remaining chicken. Add the chilli to the wok, if desired, and stir-fry for 30 secs. Return chicken to the wok with the teriyaki sauce and bring to the boil. Cook for 1-2 mins or until heated through. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, cook the ramen noodles following packet directions, adding the snow peas in the last 30 secs of cooking. Refresh under cold water. Drain well. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the carrot and remaining oil. Toss to combine.
- Divide the noodle mixture among serving plates. Top with chicken. Sprinkle with the coriander and drizzle with pan juices to serve.
Nutritions of Tasty teriyaki chicken with ramen noodlescalories: 464.616 calories
calories: 14 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 36 grams carbohydrates
calories: 20 grams sugar
calories: 45 grams protein
calories: 915 milligrams sodium