Get out the chopsticks and dive into a bowl of slippery noodles and chicken with sticky teriyaki sauce.
The ingredient of Chicken teriyaki noodles
- 500g fresh hokkien noodles
- 2 1/2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 500g chicken breast fillet, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 red capsicum, deseeded, sliced
- 125g baby corn, quartered lengthways
- 1 stick celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup thick teriyaki marinade
- 1 tablespoon reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
The instruction how to make Chicken teriyaki noodles
- Place noodles into a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 3 minutes. Drain. Set aside.
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of oil and half the chicken. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove. Repeat with 2 teaspoons of oil and remaining chicken.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon of oil to wok. Swirl to coat wok. Heat until hot. Add vegetables. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add chicken, noodles, marinade, soy sauce and peanuts to wok. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until hot. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken teriyaki noodlescalories: 524.605 calories
calories: 19 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 44 grams carbohydrates
calories: 9 grams sugar
calories: 40 grams protein
calories: 74 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1527.32 milligrams sodium