Great textures and flavours blend together in this superb gourmet salad.
The ingredient of Pork, papaya and macadamia salad
- 500g pork fillet, trimmed
- Olive oil
- 80g pkt baby rocket leaves
- 1 papaya, seeded, peeled, sliced
- 1 lebanese cucumber, diced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup macadamias, toasted
- 2 tablespoons macadamia oil
- 1/2 cup natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
The instruction how to make Pork, papaya and macadamia salad
- Heat char-grill or barbecue on high.
- Brush pork with a little oil. Season to taste. Char-grill for 4-5 mins each side until cooked to taste. Cover and set aside to rest. Slice thinly.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine rocket, three quarters of papaya, cucumber, onion and macadamias. Drizzle with oil and toss.
- In a small bowl, combine yoghurt, chutney and juice. Season to taste. Fold remaining diced papaya through.
- Toss pork through salad. Drizzle with yoghurt dressing.
Nutritions of Pork, papaya and macadamia saladcalories: